Thursday, 16 May
17:30 - 19:00
Hall #3, General Staff Building (6-8, Dvortsovaya sq.)
The participants of the session will discuss such key issues as:
- harmonization of national sports law and prospective of development of BRICS model law on physical education and sports;
- legal support of major sports events held in the territory of BRICS countries including BRICS Games;
- BRICS sports dispute resolution mechanism: matters of establishment of common sports arbitration center and development of national sports arbitration centers;
- legal support of the development of sports and e sports business in BRICS countries;
- legal regulation of information technologies in sports: exchange of experience and best practices within BRICS.
Head of Sports Law Subdepartment, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)
Chairman of Committee on the physical culture, sports, tourism and youth Affairs, State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
Marcus Vinicius Furtado Coelho
Former National President, Brazilian Bar Association
President Elect, Bar Association of India
Founder, Jeff Leong, Poon & Wong
Head of International Cooperation Office – Head of Sports Law Center, Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)
Felipe Santa Cruz
National President, Brazilian Bar Association
Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
* The Programme may be subject to change
© “CC “SPBILF” Ltd 2011-2020.
The use of Web site materials for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of “CC “SPBILF” Ltd.