International Insolvency Forum: what’s new?
Fresh off the press! The tentative business programme for IIF 2020 is now available online.
The discussions will evolve around such topical issues as:
- Auctions in Insolvency Proceedings
- Good Faith in Insolvency Cases
- Secondary Liability
- Subordination of Claims of a Debtor’s Members in Insolvency
- Mass of Succession Insolvency
- Challenging Deals During Insolvency
- Developers’ Insolvency: Shareholders’ Protection Mechanisms
The IIF 2020 delegates will also get insider knowledge about Insolvency Law development strategy from the decision makers. Two discussion panels, under the auspices of the Russian Federal Tax Service and the State Duma (Parliament) Committee for Natural Resources, Property and Land Matters, have been announced.
Bankruptcy trustees and official receivers may benefit from a discounted delegate fee.